We are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to wield a positive influence with Customer and internal teams, to bring clarity to the product and increase our Customer span.
- Bachelors degree
- Management post graduate diploma or master’s degree desirable.
- Experienced in handling Customer Relationships iin Banking and Finance Industry
- Strong Persuasion and Negotiation skilss.
- Knowledge of Capital Markets , Equity, Bonds and other Financial Instruments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Powerpoint smf Eceel
- Prior Experience in mentoring Junior team members i
- Engage with prospective and Present Customers to unearth new requirements
- Preparing Proposals and detailing requirements
- Preparing Powerpoint presentations
- Contactig clients to inform them about new enhancements.
- Negotiating with clients by email, phone and in person.
- Continuous Pre and Post Sales Engagement with Customer.
- More than 3 years in business development.
- Experience in Banks, NBFC in Financial/Capital Market Roles.
- Experience in Software Products very desirable.
Job Type: Full-time