- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in any IT field is good to have.
- Degree in Marketing or Journalism and Communication is a plus.
- Master’s in business/ marketing related field is a plus.
- Experience in writing technical manuals/content for Banking or Financial Products
- Good research and analytical skills.
- Excellent written communication skills in English with strong attention to detail.
- Has worked independently as well as with multiple teams to deliver content.
- Experience in writing blogs, articles for social media sites like Medium, LinkedIn etc.
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Any relevant corporate experience is good to have.
Freshers are encouraged to apply.