Evolve ERP is specifically designed for our Indian SME segment
INDIA'S SME SCENARIO
India has nearly three million SMEs, which account for almost 50 percent of industrial output and 42 percent of India's total exports. A special role for SMEs, were earmarked in the Indian economy with the advent of planned economy from 1951 and the subsequent industrial policy followed by government. By and large, SMEs developed in a manner, which made it possible for them to achieve the objectives of:
- » High contribution to domestic production
- » Significant export earnings
- » Low investment requirements
- » Operational flexibility
- » Low intensive imports
- » Capacity to develop appropriate indigenous technology
- » Import substitution
- » Technology-oriented industries
- » Competitiveness in domestic and export markets
The following are the key advantages
- » It reduces administrative costs and manpower costs by half.
- » Centralized database, that is always online and real time.
- » Web based Minimal Licensing costs
- » It reduces dead inventory hence improving capital flow
- » Timely reports ageing analysis to control out standings.
- » Delayed payments costs dearly to company as capital shortage experienced.
- » Have control on sales staff through amazing inquiry management systems
- » Have total control on customer satisfaction through after sales complaint management systems.
- » All reports on a single page and click directors and owners dream to have information on a click without much training.
- » Very simple system requires almost no training to start
- » Zero Audit backlog
- » Total control on data and tight security on users and data.
- » Always online and real time.
- » Choice to user to lock data once all modifications are done and verified.
- » No multiple copies for multiple locations
- » Maintain strict budgets to have cost control
- » Set targets for sales people and analyze sales.
- » Orders backlog report and delayed dispatch details
- » Monitor production yield and performance of shop floor on each batch production
- » Batch wise details and tracking
- » JOB card manufacturing for engineering and process house
- » Works on all hand held devices
- » Inbuilt dashboards and graphical presentation of data.
- » Financial Accounting
- » Sales Purchase Ordering system
- » Inquiry management solutions
- » After Sales Support System.
- » Asset tracking system
- » Inventory Management
- » Production Planning
- » Barcode based Inventory
- » E-commerce Integration
- » Material Resource Planning
- » Job card based Inventory Management
- » Amendment tracking System.